Sunday, October 18, 2009

The worst dinner so far..

No,I'm not saying the AGM MISI that were held last night were the worst one..

It's the other dinner..which we had to pay rm15.

Why did I said so?

Well, I paid rm15 to expect good stuff..I mean,the money that I invested especially 'dinner' should be real fantastic..

However,IT BECAME THE WORST ONE..

The food sucks!

REAL sucks!

I mean,the mee curry was not so delicious..and I cant take full amount of gravy which was supposed to because they afraid the food will be not enough for others.

Oh come on! I was like the last 8 person to take the food and still they want to minimize the gravy?!!

But it kinda ok because I cant finished it due to the taste. Thank God!

The pengat tasted sour..like it had been there for years..


AND..

LACK OF SPOONS!!!

Come on! For God's sake!

I had to wait for 20 minutes to eat properly..

DAMN!

I would rather buy dinner plate KFC plus cheezy wedges than investing my money over this dinner.

WORST!

I cant believe I took my friend's words for this.



A Much More Better Formal Dinner


Then there was my block dinner which I had to pay rm3..

Guess what?

It expect anyone's expectation!

the food was great!

The satay,lontong..superb!

No insufficient of cutleries..


I had to comment only foods since that is my priority in attending formal dinner..

Some suggest to not go to any event conducted by some clubs because of their inability of satisfying costumer..

Well,I dont know yet..

I'll see if I can overcome my pityness to friends that wanted me to come to their event even if it costly.

I hate pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment