Thursday, October 22, 2009

I should know

..that Im not a clever person

..that Im not a good person

..that Im not a good helper

..that Im used to lying

..that not all likes me

..that not all can accept my opinion

..that Im a very hot-tempered person

..that not everyone understands me

..that I cant understand all people

..that Im just doing my job

..that Im a sensitive person

..that other's sensitivity is also essential

..that saying NO can save me

..that my ability in comprehensing my native language is getting worse

..that I love God

..that I miss my family

..that Im actually a loner

..that even a bag of money can recover my faith..

..that my health is getting critical

..that it is my duty to not make my family worry

..that..

This is Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment