Sunday, October 11, 2009

I had a mood swing today..

I tried to accomplish something today and sadly,it doesnt come true..

Since I woke up this morning, I already feel moody..

Get up,got SMS from my friend and invited me to join her to buy her things..

So there I go, wash up and wear clothes..went to see them and went to tesco Ampang..

Still,no one can cheer me..I still feel something missing..

But, even when I dont have a good mood, I still managed to buy towel and certain things..(thanks God Im dont have a moody-should-g0-shopping-to-release-stress syndrome)..just a things that I need to buy..not that unnecessary things..

Went to this nasi ayam restaurant..I forgot the name.. The taste was so and so ,the teh o ice was so not delicious..uwekk!

After that,went to hostel..surfing and sleeping..

here I am,just woke up and blogging..

yet,I'm not in a good mood..

Still,there is tonight..maybe it can change?

Am I still sad? Mad? Unsatisfied?..let's see tonight's progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment