Saturday, October 24, 2009

I did it?!

2 days ago while I was doing facebooking,I got message chat from my cousin. She ask whether I know when will my other cousin (which lives in Bangi) is going to give birth.

I answered,'early next month.'

but she said,'well, she's in labour now'..

I was shocked. Well, for me its kinda early since her due was in the middle of november.

so,my mind already set that my cousin will give birth in 5th november,which is on my birthday..LOL..or any date nearer..

So,she asked whether I could go to the hospital and accompany her.

But I couldnt go on the spot since it was raining and plus,no transport (I prefer own's car than public transport,I'm kinda not into Komuter since that incident)

So, there I was,in a dilemma.

Why? well I have to submit my assignment (10 pages) on Monday and have 3 quizzes also on that day.

If I were to go accompany her, I will spend my weekend helping her and I will not have time to do my assignment.

So, my plan?

After receiving that news after Asar, I quickly opened my baby Dhani and started doing it instaneously..

With 9 borrowed books, I started with zero page...

I know that I had to finished this assignment tonight..

With an intense focused and headache (which something that actually rare to happen on me)..

At 11pm.

I finished it.

I just couldnt believe it.

I think it's a good thing that this labour thing happened this week because it boost my mentality finishing my work.

next thing?

bring my notes for the 3 quizzes.

that's all.

I went to Hospital Kajang after Subuh with the help of my senior. Love her!

But..

when we arrived there which was nearly 8 am..

We couldnt get in because the visitor's time starts at 1pm.

HUHU!

after much persuasion to the lady guard,still there's nothing that we could do.

I guess I will not accompany her this weekend.

Me and my senior went back to the campus and arrived before noon.

I was tired due to lack of sleep. I had two hours of sleep because maybe I was worried and excited..LOL

so,now!?

I will focus on my quizzes.

I hope. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment