Tuesday, October 6, 2009

long time no blog...

Wah!

its been a long time not updating my blog...

lots of assignment to be done and yet I still dont have the courage to do them...

any story?

yes I have...



I was celebrating with my ex during raya last2 week... As you can see in the picture above,he is among the boys....well you will know which one since my type of favourite guy now and forever is someone like Koo Kien Keat..hehe

ANOTHER shocking story I heard today...

Rumour that said I already engaged really managed to make my day a heaven..(in heart)..



The truth is,

It's not true...haha! Come on! I still enjoy my single life now! let me live!


Any nice story?

Yes I do have...nice one..

Tada!



I got new baby last week...his name is Dhani.. My precious baby boy weight 1.15kg,white skin,10.1 inch height....Love him so much...mama have poem for you..

Such a fragile thing
Lost in a world of nowhere
Hold me and I will protect you
Such a fragile darling...

Mama will try to protect and look after you..mmuah3!

No comments:

Post a Comment