Wednesday, September 2, 2009

something about 26 april..

it happened last year..the worst day of my life..i guess the song 'bad day' really suits this date..

i got back one day early from the actual registeration day thinking that the counter will open for early comer like me..but no,the counter is open but its for other student..for last semester students.. the clerk didnt even want to help me when i mentioned im from sabah and dont have any relatives here in selangor..just so u know,the clerk is young and a student..they afraid they might ruined something if help me check in early..bullshit..just say u r lazy,bitch. i was so pissed off for that kind of service..when i desperately needs help,they didnt even look into my eyes and tried to get me out from the lounge..how bad..my eyes were full of tears but not yet crying..

so i'll try to think positive by staying at the surau for the night..but thinking that i will face difficulty in finding food..i contacted my cousin..thank God she is stil here and not in vacation. But,she was busy that evening and only managed to give the room keys to me. So,i had to go to the hostel by myself..mind you,her hostel is an old condominium near chinese cemetary..and I had to go there by myself..gosh..life.

with positive attitude,i went to CM to take cab and go to the hostel. Its already sunset..and i was alone in CM with 3 heavy bags.. Since i was hungry,i went to KFC and bought snack plate to eat.. I had difficulty of taking care of 3 bags and at the same time bought the food..but,i still think positively.. However,by the time i put the food tray on my table,the drink fell and it spilled all over the table and the floor..how embarassed i was when many eyes looked at me.. pretty rough situation with me with 3 bags,adjusting the chairs and asked the worker to clean the mess..huhu..so,i just ate the food without drink..and i was so thirsty during that time.

after eating, i went to 7 eleven to buy mineral water..and after that i waited in front of UO to get the cab..thinking i will be alone taking bus and the place is really dangerous..i started to think fast. Because UO is a place full of students from the same place as my cousin,i started to talk to some of the people who waited the cab and thank God..a couple of people are going to the same place as i am. and what's more,they are also sabahan and knew my cousin..good Lord.

so,we took the same cab and because of my stupidity,the taxi driver scolded me for putting all 3 bags with me..(i sat in the front)..fine,patience is my friend that day. So,the girls got out early from me and by the time the cab arrived at my cousin's condominium,he didnt want to go deeper road and asked me to go walk alone.. How rude! he is such a bullshit..But becasue i was extremely tired,i dont want to argue wit him and pay double..yes,double the fare..he's good right? stupid fucking old man. And there was me,alone in the dark with 3 bags without lamp street..oh God,how freaky it was walking in an old condominium..i started to pray while walking and thank God arrived at her room..

i felt that's the worst day of my life yet..because i can feel that im the only person living alone without anyone's help..huhu.. that taught me a lot u know..

No comments:

Post a Comment