Sunday, September 6, 2009

sinus worry..

when i saw the video of the critical condition of a sinus person..i was so freaking scared...its true,u dont even want a school of worms living in your nose and happily goes everywhere in your nose..euu! that sucks and irritates me!

well i told my mum about it and of course,she seems worry..she doesnt want her daughter to have that serious condition and also because my other brother also facing the same thing.. my mum always said that if i got sickness,my other brother will inheritate it from me..but for him,its worst.. well,at least im not the child with most sickness anymore..lol..

back to this sinus thing, i tried the smoke things..from Cleopatra beauty company when i was in high school and its not that good..i felt difficulty in breathing and swear not doing it..but having to see that video from youtube,i changed my mind completely.. see? how a video can change people's view in an instance. lol.. i asked my mum about the leech things if they got it in my hometown..my mum said she will look for it since im the one who asked it..well,its hard for me to get medicated even if my mum tried to persuade me..so,when im the one who suggested it,what does it mean? well,it means im ready for it.. so,what else should i do to prevent my sinus becoming worst?

No comments:

Post a Comment