Monday, September 7, 2009

Last presentation before Eid..

Tomorrow is gonna be the day where my classmates will face a Great Boredom if they come to the class. LOL.. Why? Well,me n my girls are gonna present about Air Pollution..I repeat,Air Pollution.. Its not me who chose the title though,but because of the feeling of love towards our lovely friend..we accepted it. (which I dont know if she's already finishes with her part or not..)

Tomorrow is gonna be the day where after the presentation,I'm gonna sleep the whole evening.. LOL..

As an introducter of the presentation, I should make the attention getter to make my classmates focus on the important facts given by my other girls.. Yes,its gonna be a boring one..and I,the knight of the presentation will make them alert towards the whole presentation. Yeah!

P/s: Should you finishes with your part right now,Lala? Stop blogging and start thinking the attention getter!

No comments:

Post a Comment