Friday, September 11, 2009

I dont get it...

last two days, i went to my cousin's using komuter (KTMB).. I waited for at least 3times bfore managed to get in peacefully..

Btw,the timing was not right coz that time people were going back home from work..so,u just have to bear wit it.. and wit the heavy bags,heavy mind..(u know,fasting)..i tried to keep positive..

I took the Seremban way.. BUT something happened that made me shocked..

It was the second attempt for me to go inside the train..(mind you,it was hectic)..and u know the guard who take care of the passengers that wants to go out but get stuck in the middle? They are the one who shouted 'Go further! There is a space more! Go inside lah! ' while knocking hard at the windows..

There are some holding the haler or that thing with siren..(I dont know the right word now..lol)

Alright, my main story here is this...while pushing and grabbing people's back (in other words,stuck in the middle of people), the guard was also at the door which means he also stuck in the middle of the crowd..

Then suddenly..

there was this black guy (foreigner) who was also in the middle of the crowd got SHOUTED HARDLY by the guard.. and worst! using that fucking haler!

I was shocked..I thought, 'what did this guy did?'

Then,out of nowhere..while this guard shouting in unrecognizable words (which I think curse words)..

He use the haler and knock that guy's head! I repeat, knocked with the haler!

The black guy was shocked,and asked why..

But,he got more shouting and of course,swear words..

And of course he managed to get in before the guard can knocks him more..

And i didnt get in coz its too full.. I dont care about not getting in, but i was shocked with that incident.. I dont think that black guy did wrong, he just wanna enter the train.. I dont think he was doing something illegal that time like stealing or pushing.. What is it that made that guard did that to him?

Maybe bcoz he was a black? He doesnt look like a bad guy..looks like a student to me.. Mind you,living in the international U makes me able to differentiate educated and bad foreign people..and I dont think he is the bad person..really,its not that he is cute or not..he's not my type..full stop.

What makes me confuse is..why and why the guard did that to him? Doesnt that make us not considering foreign people as people too?

Or maybe the guard wants Malaysians to make priority riding the train first?..

Why?

Anyone can tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment