Saturday, December 25, 2010

Horror GEEK..

Assalamualaikum...

I know,it's been a long time..However,it's not that I'm not doing anything, right?..Hehe

I've been doing some stuffs and kinda enjoying life these days..

Ok,i'm gonna tell something that I love doing at the age of 22..instead of fulfilling student's life in which i have approximately 4 months left to enjoy..There are other things that I do..

One of them...is...that..

I'm a horror fan..anything Gothic,dark,scary stuff is my food..But I'm not the type who wears black lipstick,eyeliner,blusher..blusher?..all the time..I'm just the same typical Malaysian girl..Yep.. I dont know which part of me is typical but i think i am..Hmm..

Alright,from what I have observed my life is, I think I'm more into comic-graphic horror thing..Books? Yes. Online stuffs? Yes. Verbal stories? Yes. Movies? Hell yes! But none of that can beat my desire reading horror comic-graphic novel things.

But it's hard to find those stuffs..Only by accidents then I'll not hesitate to buy them.

The INFINITI book also helps me enlightening my knowledge about certain stuffs but boy the contents are so limited..

I wish I have a book that has more than 5000 pages..Hahaha~ Then it will make my days happier atleast a year...hehehe..

Being a horror fan is something honourable to me..This is due to the fact only me liking it among my close friends..hOHohoO~

Some of my friends are shopaholic-discounts type,some are hardworking yet scandalous,some are blank,some are crazy,some are weird/unique,some have boyfriend..huh? hahaha

Errr...hmmm...OMG! Writer's block now!

I'm LALA,signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment