Thursday, August 20, 2009

couldnt sleep now..

waa..newsflash! i cant sleep right now..which is kinda weird for a person who likes sleeping by this time..i was thinking..yeah..i was thinking about zee avi..nice 'kantoi' song though..its kinda retro and nice to hear..lol... im so lazy to reply sms right now..poor thing,i should've told him something that he should know for the first place..but,hell yeah..its not gonna kill him..yet. my feeling to sms or any technology right now is blurring.. of course that exclude internet..other stuffs like hp,mp3,external,pendrive...what else..hmm.. why did i said blur,its because i dont feel like i need them right now..yes,right now only..feels like wanna sleep but cannot..i should study at least by this time but its just not the right time..fyi,i dont spend my evening with studying..i spend it when the right times come..like if its midterm or assignment..lol..what a lazy person..

kantoi..by Zee avi..


Semalam I call you, you tak answer.
You kata you keluar pergi dinner.
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you.
But when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true.

So I drove my car pergi Damansara.
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola.
Tapi bila I sampai you, you tak ada.
Lagilah I jadi gila.

So I called and called sampai you answer.
You kata sorry sayang tadi tak dengar.
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym.
Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain.

Sudahlah sayang, I don't believe you.
I've always known your words were never true.
Why am I with you, I pun tak tahu.
No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you.

So I guess that's the end of our story.
Akhir kata she accepted his apology.
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too.
With her ex boyfriend's best friend - Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment